Tarot Readings For October 2018 By Sign

Wow, it’s here already?

Can’t believe that October is just around the corner!  As usual, I have already published my video tarot readings on YouTube and on Vimeo, so you may want to listen to what my cards say might be in store for you.

How to get the most out of my Tarot readings.

Watch the videos for your Sun, Moon and Rising signs to get the most detailed information.  You may need to take notes as you listen and then put the pieces of information together when you’re done.

For the category of Love &  Romance, I have videos on YouTube that are free, and Extended Readings published on Vimeo.  For those Vimeo readings, I pick up right where I leave off on YouTube, pulling clarifiers and Oracle Cards as well.  My Vimeo readings go into lots of detail and I have been getting great feedback about them.

I hope all of you have a joyous October – and may your most cherished wishes come true!

Nancy

TAROT READINGS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YouTube Channel Link

Vimeo Channel Link

8 Comments Add yours

1. erin says:

Love love love your readings!!!

2. Cat says:

Excellent readings. I always hear things from you that hit home. Thank you!

3. Christina says:

You surely have a gift. I look forward to your videos every month. I appreciate your tarot work so much.

4. Angela says:

Just watched my sun moon and rising signs for October and all I can say is THANK YOU!

5. Ginny says:

So happy to see your readings go live. Always great to watch – a big thank you!

6. cheryl says:

All of your readings speak to me personally. Much love to you for making them!

7. Cat says:

As always, your readings resonate with me down to every detail. You have a ton of gifts, my dear lady, and I am honored to have come to know you. Love out and thank you again!

8. Lucille says:

Your tarot work is always perfect for me and what’s going in my life. It’s like you’re talking to me personally!

Post your feedback

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s