How I Perform Personal Tarot Readings

Hello everyone!

I have been asked how I perform personal tarot readings many times, and so I wanted to write a blog post about how I approach readings for my clients.

Question or topic first.

Once the reading has been booked, I wait for the client to send me the question or topic for the personal tarot reading.  I read through the email from my client and will ask the client questions if I have any points to clarify.

On the day of the reading.

I work directly with the email from the client, reading it back first, and then begin to pull cards to obtain answers.  My tarot card spreads are completely my own creation, and no client receives the exact same type of reading.  I treat every client in a unique way.

I work though every concern my client expresses, and put my full attention on that reading for 30 minutes.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BOOK YOUR PERSONAL TAROT READING

Send it off.

I then upload the video, and send the client an email with a private link to their personal tarot reading.

I endeavor to be very efficient, and since I read directly from my client’s email, I rarely have post-reading questions.  If there is a clarification asked for by the client, I will do my best to give them additional information, if that is possible.

I am very appreciative of all of my clients and am always happy to add  new clients to my list.  At this point, I usually have a 2 to 3 business day wait time, unless there is a large amount of bookings that week.  If the wait time is longer than 3 business days, I will always inform my client ahead of time.

I wish all of you great happiness and success!

Nancy

10 Comments Add yours

1. The BEST tarot reading I ever had in my life was from you! Everything was spot on accurate – even when I doubted it it all happened in a couple of months or so. God bless you for the help you gave me!

2. Jill says:

You said I’d get the money I desperately needed and it did happen. I didn’t have to leave my home or sell my car or anything of the other drastic measures I was thinking about. You have a true gift and I’ll be a client of yours forever!

3. erin says:

All I can say is that you were there for me when I thought there was nothing going right and felt so down and awful about my life. You were right about the help I received. Just when I needed it. And some of that came FROM YOU!!

4. chella says:

I have had many readings with you and they have all been very helpful to me. I love how you see things about me and my situation that I missed entirely.

5. Sandy says:

Every time I get a reading with you I come away with so much knowledge. You saw the problem my mother was going to have with her doctor, and you advised me to wait before buying a car. Both were amazing right. I can’t thank you enough.

6. Ginny says:

You have helped me in so many ways. You saw the clear answer when I did not. I can’t thank you enough!

7. Tully says:

I also have benefited from your personal readings/ You said things clearly without making me feel bad about it. I knew the truth. You helped me admit it. God bless you for it.

8. Linda says:

You are a GREAT reader! Even when I’m at my wits end you come through!

9. Tina says:

You are a thoughtful, caring and very skilled tarot reader. I’ve had many personal readings from you and I am always happy I did.

10. Jill says:

All I can say is that you are the BEST. You helped me when I thought every single door was closing in front of me. I saw the way. And you were a big part of that! God bless you!

Post your feedback

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s